There are many ways you can monetize your web site nowadays. For example, there's...
E-Commerce - where you can sell all types of goods;
Advertising - where you call sell space on your site to 3rd party merchants who wish to promote their goods and services;
And Affiliate Marketing - where you can earn commissions by referring customers to a merchant's products.
But don't let those big techy words scare you. Many site monetization methods simply require you to add only a few lines of code to your site.
One such method is called Content Locking. And what sets it apart from other site monetization methods is the speed in which it delivers results.
Content Locking is an CPA Affiliate Marketing method whereby visitors to your site are not allowed access to your content until they complete a merchant's offers. It basically works like this:
- A visitor comes to your site
- The visitors goes to view your content, but can't because it's "locked" with a "Content Locker"
- Your content locker asks your visitor to complete an offer
- The visitor completes an offer and is shown your content
- At this time, the offer's merchants gets a new lead in their system and you earn a commission
This method has been around now for several years and is part of the Incentivized CPA Industry. Incentivized CPA is a subset of the CPA or "Cost-per-Action" Marketing Industry. And of all the methods you can use, this can quite likely be one of the most effective - and admittedly unusual - methods of site monetization.
Click the Button Below Now to Learn More about this unique and unusual method & How I Earned Over $26,000 with it...